Melton Borough Council

A to Z of services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Air quality Allotments Pet shop licence Armed Forces Audible intruder alarms Report benefit fraud Register a birth Building control Building regulations approval Large waste collection Local Businesses Licensing, permits and registrations NNDR Parking Thorpe Road Cemetery Room hire Community forum Community right to challenge Safer Melton partnership Complaints Conservation Constitution Past committee meetings Housing - council Land and property - council owned Council Tax Council Tax appeals Reduction - Council Tax Elected Members Report a dangerous structure Register a death Disabled housing adaptions Disabled parking Working with the Council Domestic violence Regeneration Voting Empty homes Environmental Health - Pollution and nuisance Environmental Health - Private sector housing Financial information Flooding Infectious disease Hire a football pitch Information requests Grants Gambling licences Garden waste - Green Waste Club Vandalism Housing insulation grants Health and safety Home Ownership Grants Housing advice Jobs and Careers timesage lifeline Listed buildings Local housing allowance Local land charges Register a marriage Mayor's awards Me and My Learning Melton Country Park Press releases Nuisances Transparency Parish Councils Penalty charges Permitted development Planning Privacy Notices Rent - pay Waste collection - missed Report a nuisance Report a repair Report fly-tipping Residents Parking Seniors Single person's discount Smoking ban Staff parking Stray dogs Support and advice - business Swap your council house Tattooists Temporary Event Notice Waste sites Training for businesses Waste and recycling Waste collection day Work on tree's

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.