Business Support Hub (COVID-19)
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have compiled a range of resources and guidance to ensure businesses are supported and are able to act quickly as the situation unfolds. We are continuously reviewing the latest information and updates will be made regularly on this page.
Here you will be able to find regular announcements regarding government and local updates.
If you would like these updates delivered straight to your inbox, please sign up to our business newsletter. You can do so by emailing email@example.com
- Register your establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme (17.07.2020)
- Supporting Government track and trace – customer registration for hospitality businesses (03.07.2020)
- Chancellor extends Self-Employment Support Scheme and confirms furlough next steps (01.06.2020)
- Water safety in businesses that have been closed and are able to re-open (07.05.2020)
- New funding to support dairy farmers through coronavirus (06.05.2020)
- Apply for a coronavirus Bounce Back Loan (04.05.2020)
- Chancellor expands loan scheme for large businesses (17.04.2020)
- Businesses asked to donate spare PPE to the NHS (07.04.2020)
- Prince’s Trust launches Enterprise Relief Fund (06.04.2020)
- Grant Funding Schemes – FAQs (03.04.2020)
- Business support grant funding - guidance for businesses (02.04.2020)
Can your business help?
Some businesses may find themselves in the position where they can support the local community. Whether this is access to surplus stock that may otherwise go to waste, the ability to assist those in our rural communities get to appointments or the capacity to undertake basic tasks for vulnerable members of our community; all offers of support are essential in navigating through these challenging times. If you believe your business can provide support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses across the East Midlands are being asked to donate personal protective equipment (PPE) to support NHS staff dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. Find more information and details of how to get in touch here.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for via the pages above, the following could help:
The Government have developed a set of business support FAQs, you may find your question could be answered here.
If you have any further questions regarding the national support available to help you deal with the impact of the coronavirus on your business, you can call the National Business Support helpline on 0300 4563565.
If you have any specific local concerns regarding how COVID-19 will impact your business, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.