Melton Borough Council

Severn Trent report

UPDATE: Severn Trent have informed that the issues with low water pressure or no supply in the LE13 area have now been resolved. If you are still experiencing problems please contact STW directly

Domestic violence

  • If it is an emergency call 999
  • Call the police on 101 to report domestic violence

Domestic abuse is physical, psychological, financial, sexual or control and isolation that takes place within an intimate or family type relationship which forms a pattern of coercive and controlling behaviour.

Helpful websites (external)

Free from Violence and Abuse (FREEVA)

Independent Domestic Violence Advisors