Melton Borough Council

My Account will be unavailable between 6pm - 10pm on Saturday 21st September 2019 and 6pm - 9pm on Sunday 22nd September 2019

Due to routine maintenance My Account will be unavailable between 6pm-10pm on Saturday 21st September 2019 and 6pm-9pm on Sunday 22nd September 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause

Report anti-social behaviour

Report anti social behaviour

or to the Police by calling 101                                           

or by calling Crime Stoppers 0800 555 111

For further information please visit the Leicestershire Police website

Before reporting anti-social behaviour please make sure you read our Privacy Notice.

Do you have a noise complaint?

Please click here to be redirected to our Environmental Health page where you can submit your complaint and also learn more about noise nuisance and the complaint procedure.

The information you give

We need as much information and intelligence as possible in order to deal with individuals and families effectively. For example:

  • The duration of the incident?                                         
  • Who was involved?  
  • How many individuals were involved?  
  • Where do they live?  
  • What exactly were they doing?  
  • How did it affect you?  
  • Were there any other witnesses? 

All of the information you provide will be kept private and confidential.