What is anti-social behaviour?
Examples of anti-social behaviour:
- Harassment: intimidating behaviour, violence or the threat of violence to another person, abusive language.
- Nuisance behaviour: loud music, untidy gardens, constant dog barking.
- Yobbish behaviour: graffiti/vandalism, verbal abuse, physical abuse, riding motorbikes on public footpaths.
- Vehicle nuisance: excessive noise, excessive vehicle repairs and maintenance carried out in gardens.
- Environmental anti-social behaviour: fly-tipping, storing rubbish in gardens, dog fouling.
How do I report anti-social behaviour?
- You can report anti-social behaviour to the Council by following this link
- Report the anti-social behaviour to the Police by calling 101
- Call Crimestoppers at 0800 555 111
For more information, visit our 'Report anti social behaviour' page