Organisations that can help you
Skills and employment advice
- Adult Learning Service - Support with entry level courses for over 19's.
- Brooksby College - Local college with a range of courses.
- Disability Living Allowance - Through the Jobcentre, this is still available once in work - 08456 088528
- Employment and Skills Worker - Support to get families back to work if there are multiple and complex issues. 01664 504239
- JHP - Support with training and skills for work.
- Job Centre - Benefits support, support with finding work, support with finding training courses.
- Me and My Learning - Me and My Learning is a new centre set up in Melton to provide you with easy access to training, skills, and support to help you find employment.
- The Hub - Support with training for under 19's. - 01664 564967
- Wheels to Work - Support to get to work/training if venue is over 3 miles away.
- Working Links - Support to get back into work (will not work with if on work programme or referred to work programme.