Melton Borough Council

Help to shape the future of Melton.

We would very much welcome your insight and opinions about Melton to help us shape future direction. This questionnaire will help us collect your thoughts and knowledge of the Borough of Melton.

Take the survey

What evidence must the tenant provide

For the claimant and any partner we will need to see original proof of identity, National Insurance number. We will also need evidence of income, capital, benefits and rent. Evidence can be sent to us via our website or can be brought or posted to the council offices.

We can start to process a claim as soon as we get the form, but we will not be able to pay any benefit until we have all the evidence we need. We will advise the tenant of any evidence needed.