Melton Borough Council

My Account system upgrade update

We are making changes to My Account. If you have an existing My Account please check for an email from us with details about your new upgraded account.

Report a change in circumstances

To report your change you will need log in to your My Account.

If you do not have a My Account, you will need to create an account. After you have created an account, please click on the button below to report your change in circumstances

Report a change in your circumstances

You must tell us immediately about changes in your circumstances for you, your partner, any dependent children or any non-dependent adult who lives with you.

If you do not do this quickly it may result in you receiving too little or too much benefit. If you have received too much benefit you will have to repay it. 

Changes you need to report 

Report a change in circumstances for my Universal Credit claim