Make a claim for help paying Council Tax or rent
Before you access any of the following services please make sure you read our Privacy Notice.
Do any of the circumstances below apply to you?
- You only require help to pay your council tax bill and/or
- You or your partner have reached the qualifying age for Pension Credit or receive a State Retirement Pension
- You have been placed in temporary accommodation due to homelessness by the council
- You live in specified accommodation
- You currently receive the Severe Disability Premium in the award of your Employment Support Allowance Housing Benefit, Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance,