Give a compliment, leave feedback or make a complaint
We are dedicated to providing a high quality customer service at all times, therefore we really value your complaints and suggestions as they give us the opportunity to learn and to put things right as well as to continuously improve the services we offer.
Please tell us if you feel that we:
- Could improve by doing something differently
- Have failed to do something
- Have done something badly
- Have treated you unfairly
- Have failed to understand your point of view
Feedback, compliments and complaints are part of our Customer Services processes, and the information you give to us is covered by the Customer Services Enquiries Privacy Notice here.
Please note that if your complaint is about a data protection matter, this will be referred to the Council’s Data Protection Officer.