Melton Borough Council

Severn Trent report

UPDATE: Severn Trent have informed that the issues with low water pressure or no supply in the LE13 area have now been resolved. If you are still experiencing problems please contact STW directly

Council Tax discount for single people

To apply for single persons discount please create an account and register for online Council Tax services.

Alternatively if you already have an account please log in 

If you are the only adult living in a property as your main home, you can apply for single person's discount which means your Council Tax bill will be reduced by 25%.

The discount will continue for as long as you occupy the property as the single adult.

The following types of changes may affect your discount and you should let us know if:

  • Another adult comes to stay with you and this is their main home
  • A child reaches the age of 18 - you must inform us even if they are a student
  • You leave the property on a permanent basis