Melton Borough Council

Complaint against a Councillor

You can make a complaint against a Councillor if:

Your complaint is about conduct that has occurred while the Councillor was in office.

Your complaint is that the Councillor has breached the Code of Conduct.

Your complaint is about one or more named members of Melton Borough Council or the following Parish Councils

  • Ab Kettleby
  • Asfordby
  • Barkestone
  • Plungar and Redmile
  • Belvoir
  • Bottesford
  • Broughton and Dalby
  • Buckminster
  • Burton and Dalby
  • Clawson
  • Hose and Harby
  • Croxton
  • Kerrial
  • Eaton
  • Freeby
  • Frisby
  • Garthorpe
  • Grimston
  • Hoby and Rotherby
  • Knossington and Cold Overton
  • Scalford, Somerby
  • Kirby
  • Gaddesby
  • Sproxton
  • Stathern
  • Twyford and Thorpe
  • Waltham on the Wolds
  • Wymondham
  • Edmondthorpe

 Your complaint must be in writing - you will find it easier to complete the form which also provides guidance. 

Email :

Post: For attention of the Monitoring Officer, Parkside, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH