Melton Borough Council

Apply to vary your premises licence

Premises licences and club premises certificates can be varied at any time.  Check first whether you need only apply for a minor variation.

To apply for a full variation of your licence you will need to:

We have a Guidance leaflet available to help you.

Once the 28 day consultation period has passed then we will either grant the licence, if no representations have been made or convene a hearing of the Licensing Committee to decide the application to which you would be invited.