Melton Borough Council

Severn Trent report

UPDATE: Severn Trent have informed that the issues with low water pressure or no supply in the LE13 area have now been resolved. If you are still experiencing problems please contact STW directly

Apply for a street collection permit

Charities often collect money in the street for worthy causes. If you intend to collect in an outside area then you will need to obtain a street collection permit from us.

There is no charge to register but applicants must check with us that the dates they want are available as generally only one collection is allowed per day in each area.

Once the collection has taken place, you will need to fill in a return showing how much money has been collected and how it has been allocated.