Melton Borough Council

Severn Trent Water

are aware of a burst pipe in LE13 and LE14 area affecting water supplies in and around Melton.

Check my area

Apply for a street collection permit

Charities often collect money in the street for worthy causes. If you intend to collect in an outside area then you will need to obtain a street collection permit from us.

There is no charge to register but applicants must check with us that the dates they want are available as generally only one collection is allowed per day in each area.

Once the collection has taken place, you will need to fill in a return showing how much money has been collected and how it has been allocated.