Find a short stay car park
- Postcode: LE13 0UJ 144 spaces (6 disabled bays)
- Wilton Road car park is located next to the main bus terminus and Brooksby Melton College and Theatre. It is a short walk to Egerton Park and Play Close, the tennis courts and the River Eye.
St Mary's Way
- Postcode: LE13 1YE 112 spaces (6 disabled bays)
- St Mary’s Way car park is located in the town centre adjacent to the bus stops, public conveniences and pedestrian routes, The Bell Centre (indoor shopping), town centre shops, Ye Olde Pork Pie Shoppe, the cinema and restaurants. Please note that on market days (Tuesdays and Saturdays) St Mary's Way Car Park can be very busy.
- Postcode: LE13 1EE 99 spaces (4 disabled bays)
- Chapel Street car park is located in the centre of the town, close to the shops, the cinema, the police station and the doctor’s surgery. Please note that on market days (Tuesdays and Saturdays), Chapel Street Car Park can be very busy.
Burton Street Annexe
- Postcode: LE13 1GH 31 spaces
- Burton Street Annexe is located to the left of Mucky Lane leading to the Play Close park.
Waterfield Leisure Centre
- Postcode: LE13 0BG 96 spaces (3 disabled bays)
- Waterfield Leisure Centre is located to the south of the town centre, close to the Town Estate Parks, and the Railway Station. Patrons of Waterfield Leisure Centre will have their car parking fee refunded by the Leisure Centre on presentation of a valid ticket.
Charging Applies 07:30 - 18:00 Monday to Saturday, including Bank Holidays, excluding Christmas Day.
- Blue Badge holders may park for free on display of a valid Blue Badge.
- Although every effort is made to keep this information up to date, please ensure you check the signage and tariff charges before you purchase your pay and display ticket.