Car park season ticket
Season ticket terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply and permit holders must observe the conditions of the car park.
- The permit is the property of Melton Borough Council to whom it should be returned when the vehicle is disposed of, or otherwise ceases to operate. Permit holders may apply for a duplicate if the permit is lost, stolen, or accidentally defaced but charges could incur. Any person found responsible for altering a permit is liable for prosecution.
- The permit must be clearly visible from the front nearside of the vehicle. It should be displayed in the protective holder provided when the vehicle is left in an appropriate parking space during permitted hours.
- A permit is valid until the expiry date shown. Responsibility for applying for renewal of the permit rest with the holder and customer may renew their permits within 14 days of expiry date.
- The permit is valid in the following long stay car parks. Mill St, Burton St (excluding annexe) and Scalford Rd.
- The issue of the permit does not guarantee the holder a parking space nor does it render the issuer subject to any liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle in a parking space or the contents or fittings of any such vehicle.
- The permit has been issued subject to the conditions. If it appears that the vehicle has not been used in accordance with the conditions, the Council reserves the right to revoke the permit.
- Refunds on permits are not allowed.
- The permit holder may transfer the permit to a third party on condition that they notify Melton Borough Council in writing, confirming the full name and address of the proposed new permit holder, and the two car registration numbers that will be parked under the permit. Return the old permit to MBC.
- Upon receipt of the above Melton Borough Council will amend its details and please allow 5 working days for the change to be made.