Melton Borough Council

Grants for heating boilers

Residents on state benefits may be entitled to a grant for a new heating boiler or heating system upgrade in their home.

To check whether you are eligible home owners should contact Broad Oak Properties (01782 550371) for further information.

Park Homes

Park home residents who are in receipt of an income related benefit such as Pension Credit or Working Tax Credit may be eligible for a boiler upgrade or heating grant.  For further information please contact Happy Energy on 0800 0246 234


Please note that these companies are not affiliated with MBC, however they have advised us that they do provide these services and have access to government funding.