What textiles and small electricals can be recycled kerbside?
Please keep small electricals and textiles separate. Please place items in to a standard sized plastic carrier bag and leave out next to your bin by 7:30am on the day of your collection.
Please note that collection is limited to 3 standard sized carrier bags at any one time.
- Irons, toasters, blenders and other kitchen appliances
- Power tools,
- Smoke detectors and thermostats
- Hairdryers, clippers and shavers, electric toothbrushes, straighteners and curling tongs
- Radios, CD/MP3 players and speakers
- Alarm clocks, calculators, clocks and torches
- DVD and video players, game consoles and remote controls
- Mobile phones, cameras and chargers
- Hard drives and computer components
- Small electrical toys
- Household, mobile phone and laptop batteries.
- low energy light bulbs
- TVs, laptops and computer monitors
- Anything too big to fit inside a standard size carrier bag
All kinds of clothing, curtains, bed sheets, blankets and towels. Items don't need to be in good condition as they will be recycled into something else.
Duvets, pillows, cushions, shoes, rugs and carpet