The Corporate Plan - Our Priorities
We are ambitious for Melton's future. We want to enhance the quality of life for everyone by enabling more homes to be built, attracting quality jobs and supporting strong and prosperous communities.
The Corporate Plan sets out our priorities for 2018-2020:
Our Place Priorities:
- Promoting aspiration and growth in a vibrant economy, attracting quality jobs.
- Developing a thriving town centre and rural offer; recognised as a great placee to invest, live and visit.
- Increasing the availability of good quality homes which meet local needs.
- Working with our partners to improve physical and digital infrastructure.
- Helping people fulfil their potential and achieve their ambitions.
- Work with our partners to address vulnerability and tackle the root causes of social problems, building safe, happy and healthy communities.
- Focussing on our priority neighbourhoods, support people to overcome disadvantage and live well independently.
- Delivering quality services to business and residents; understanding what really matters to our customers.
- Maintaining a personal approach, but harnessing appropriate technology to make our services more accesible and fit for the digital economy.
- Becoming a more agile and commercial council; securing our financial future.
- Being a great place to work and build a career.