Melton Borough Council

Lost licences and changes of address

If you need to change the name or address on your Personal Licence, have lost it and need a replacement, or have another administrative change needed on a licence there is a charge for this.  Our current fees are shown on the table of fees, please refer to the charge for 'lost licence / change of address' under 'Other fees'

You should contact us to request the change and, where you still have the licence, send this to us.  We also have a form available for changes to Personal Licences

Please note administrative changes are for minor changes to a licence such as the name and address. It does not cover changes to entitlements etc for which there is likely to be a separate application and fee required.