Apply to licence your premises
Premises licences are for places that intend to sell alcohol, have regulated entertainment or sell food and drink late night on a regular basis, especially where temporary event notices are not suitable. They incur an application fee and an annual fee.
Club premises certificates are for registered clubs that intend to sell alcohol to their members, have regulated entertainment or sell food and drink late night on a regular basis. They incur an application fee and an annual fee.
To apply please complete and return to us:
- Application form for either a club or premises licence
- If you are selling alcohol, the application form for a designated premises supervisor + DPS consent form (you do not need this for club licence applications)
- A plan of the premises (scale 1:100)
- Payment of the relevant fee
- For club licences, a copy of the club rules
Also send a copy of the application to:
You will also need to:
- Immediately place a blue notice on your premises and put a copy of that notice in the local newspaper
Does my club qualify to apply?
The definition of a qualifying club is as follows:
- Have a minimum of 25 members
- There must be an interval of at least 2 days between a members nomination/application and their admission
- Your club must be established and conducted in good faith
Further help and guidance