Change a Designated Premises Supervisor
A Designated Premises Supervisor can be changed at any time provided a valid application is made. This could be, for example, when a pub landlord moves on and a new one arrives.
Applications must be made by the overall licence holder.
Remember that a DPS must hold a Personal Licence.
You may also need to transfer a licence at the same time:
To change a DPS, send us:
- A completed application form
- A consent form signed by the new DPS
- your current licence (but please keep the accompanying plan of the premises)
- your payment of the current fee
Send to the Police:
- a copy of all of the documents above
- a completed Police Information Form
Send to the current DPS:
a copy of the application, to make them aware of the change.
The Chief Officer of Police, The Licensing Section, Mansfield House, 74 Belgrave Gate, Leicester LE1 3GG