Melton Borough Council

Change a Designated Premises Supervisor

A Designated Premises Supervisor can be changed at any time provided a valid application is made.  This could be, for example, when a pub landlord moves on and a new one arrives.

Applications must be made by the overall licence holder.

Remember that a DPS must hold a Personal Licence. 

You may also need to transfer a licence at the same time:

Transfer a licence

To change a DPS, send us:

Send to the Police:

Send to the current DPS:

  • a copy of the application, to make them aware of the change.

    Police address

    The Chief Officer of Police, The Licensing Section, Mansfield House, 74 Belgrave Gate, Leicester LE1 3GG