Transfer a premises licence
Sometimes it is necessary to change the actual holder of a premises licence. This might happen when, for example, a property is sold.
Applications need to be made by the new person or organisation taking on the licence.
You may also need to apply to change the Designated Premises Supervisor, if you have one.
To transfer a licence, send us:
- A completed application form
- A consent form agreeing to the transfer signed by the previous licence holder
- your current licence (but please keep the accompanying plan of the premises)
- Your payment of the current fee
Send to the Police:
- A copy of all of the documents above
- A completed Police Information Form
Send to Home Office Immigration Enforcement:
A copy of the application form
The Chief Officer of Police, The Licensing Section, Mansfield House, 74 Belgrave Gate, Leicester LE1 3GG
Home Office address
Intel, Pembroke House, Pegasus Buiness Park, Nottingham East Midlands Airport, Derby DE74 2HN
Interim Authority Notices
If you submit an Interim Authority Notice, this too must go to Melton BC, the Police and Home Office