Melton Borough Council

Proof of evidence

The evidence you need to provide if you are a student

If you are eligible to claim housing benefit and council tax support we will need you to provide the following information before your claim can be assessed: 

  1. Written proof from the educational establishment confirming whether the course is full-time or part-time, the name of the course you are on and the length of the course
  2. Proof of any student loans or grants you receive
  3. Proof of any other income you receive