Melton Borough Council

My Account unavailable

Due to routine maintenance My Account will be down from 5pm Friday (31.03.17) until Monday 3pm (03.04.17). Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Apply for a camp site licence

Camp sites are those used for tents and are different to caravan sites.

Land used as a camp site for more than 42 consecutive days or 60 days in a year requires a licence from us.  When we issue the licence it will be with conditions attached to ensure the site is maintained in a good condition.

To apply for a licence please complete and return the application form to us with a plan of the site.  Details of what needs to be included on the plan are listed on the last page of the application form. 

Currently licensed camp sites:

The New Leaf Triangle Camp Site - Goadby Road, Chadwell. Licensed between May and October for 3 pitches.