Strike Action 10th July 2014Published Tuesday, 8th July 2014
Public sector workers have voted to take strike action over pay on the 10th July.
It is not anticipated that there will be any impact on waste and recycling collections. The full impact on our services will not be known until the day. We will aim to keep this page updated with the latest news .
- Bin collections – normal service
- Gretton Court and sheltered housing schemes – normal service
- Parkside Customer Services – limited service, expect delays
- Telephone enquiries, including housing repairs – limited service, expect delays
- Toilets open as normal.
- Other services will be reported as known.
For updates please see our Twitter feed below:
- More articles in the news archive