Local Plan to be discussed at council meetingPublished Monday, 26th June 2017
Local Plan to be discussed at council meeting
The next steps for the Melton Local Plan will be considered at a specially arranged council meeting on 4th July 2017.
Councillors will review the recently compiled and updated evidence alongside the responses from the last consultation in November, and decide upon the next steps - what changes to make to the plan.
The website will also be updated with summaries of all the representations from the last consultation and responses to them.
The Committee Papers will be available to view following the Full Council meeting. Everyone who submitted a representation will be given a unique reference number to search for the response to their own comments.
This document will be available at: Committee Papers once it is published.
1. The new evidence, updates and all of the responses to the last consultation will be presented to Full Council (4 July 2017) to provide a complete picture.
2. The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) will be considered for a preliminary draft charging schedule. (See our CIL blog for more background info)
3. Full Council will decide how to proceed with the Local Plan.
4. A revised timetable leading to submission will be developed accordingly.
5. The Local Plan is submitted (date TBC).
6. The Local Plan goes to examination - date to be provided by the planning inspectorate.
- More articles in the press release archive