Melton Borough Council

How you claim for help with rent and/or Council Tax

Help to pay your Council Tax bill only

To make a claim you will need to log in to your My Account. 

If you do not have a My Account, you will need to create an account. After you have created an an account, please click on the button below to start your claim.

Benefits Privacy Notice

Help to pay your rent only

You will need to make an application for Universal Credit (formally housing benefit).

You will need to claim help with your rent and Council Tax separately