Melton Borough Council

Get an energy performance certificate





If you are buying, selling or renting a home you will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) 

The certificate provides 'A' to 'G' ratings for the dwelling, with 'A' being the most energy efficient and 'G' being the least.

Melton Borough Council Building Control can now produce an Energy Performance Certificate alongside a report which suggests improvements to make your home more energy efficient.

For more information contact us on 01664 502502 or email