Community Support Hub - Here4Melton
The Melton Borough Covid-19 Support Hub has been created to coordinate, help and support residents across the borough during the coronavirus outbreak. The hub will provide a place where businesses, group and individuals who want to help and can offer services, and those who need help can be brought together.
Within the Covid-19 Support Hub both residents and businesses can find relevant and up-to-date information and guidance. In addition, residents who have unmet needs and require additional support can request this through the support hub.
We encourage businesses, organisations and individuals to contact us regarding any support they can offer by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Allowing us to coordinate and match the support where it is most needed within the community.
Please use the hashtag #Here4Melton to promote the Community and Business Support Hub (Covid-19).
Please note: We are continually reviewing the latest information and updates will be made as we become aware of them.
- Common questions answered about COVID-19
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do (until 4 July 2020)
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do (after 4 July 2020)
- Coronavirus Privacy Notices (Melton Borough Council)
- COVID-19: track coronavirus cases (broken down into local authority areas)
- Education queries - phone the Department for Education on 0800 046 8687 or email them at email@example.com (opening hours: 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday)
- GoodSam App - sign up to become a NHS Volunteer Responder
- Government Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp
- Government Coronavirus Saty at Home leaflet
- Government Guidance on how to help people safely.
- Leicestershire County Council Coronavirus updates
- NHS 111 - specific COVID-19 page
- Number of COVID-19 cases and risk in the UK
- Overview of COVID-19
- Rutland and Melton MP Alicia Kearns list of support throughout Melton and Rutland.
- Stay at home advice
- Travel advice
- World Health Organisation - Myth Buster Covid-19
This page was last updated on 03.07.20