Organisations that can help you
- Citizen Advice Bureau - Support a wide range of topics, including; debt, benefits, housing, legal, discrimination, employment and other problems.
- Clockwise - Access to affordable credit, support with bank accounts and financial products.
- Vouchedfor - Lists financial advisers in the local area which have been well reviewed by clients; Vouchedfor's aim is increase public access to good financial advice.
- Tax Credits - Support with working tax credits and child tax credits, dependant on working hours.
- Turn2us - Free and independent financial help and advice.
- Money Advice Service - Support with budgeting and finances.
- National Debt Line - Free and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
- Step Change Debt Charity - Free impartial debt help and budgeting advice.
- Crisis/Budgeting Loan - For support with unforeseen and required expenses.
- Melton Furniture Project - Furniture at discounted prices.