Find a long stay car park
- Postcode: LE13 1JY 199 spaces (0 disabled bays)
- Scalford Road car park is located next to the Cattle Market in an ideal spot for visiting the town on market days (Tuesdays and Saturdays). Scalford Road is a surface, long stay car park which is also close to the town centre. Please note that on market days this car park can be busy.
- Postcode: LE13 1GH 132 spaces (5 disabled bays)
- Electric vehicle charging point running on the Polar charging network
- Burton Street car park is located next to the Railway Station, close to the town's parks, St Mary's Church and town centre shops and restaurants.
- Postcode: LE13 1AY 45 spaces (4 disabled bays)
- Mill Street car park is located close to the centre of town, St Mary’s Church and the railway station.
Parkside (Saturdays only)
- Postcode: LE13 1GH 68 spaces (6 disabled bays)
- Parkside car park is located off Burton Street, in front of the Council Offices, near the railway station.
- Charging Applies 07:30 - 18:00 Monday to Saturday, including Bank Holidays, excluding Christmas Day.
- Blue Badge holders may park for free on display of a valid Blue Badge.
- Although every effort is made to keep this information up to date, please ensure you check the signage and tariff charges before you purchase your pay and display ticket.