Information on Coronavirus

Apply for an Accommodation Certificate

If you are intending to live in the UK, on a permanent or semi permanent basis and require a Visa to enter the country then you are likely to require an Accommodation Certificate.

This certificate will show that the household where you intend to stay is considered a safe and healthy property and will not contribute to overcrowding. These certificates are issued by the local authority in the area where the property resides. The current fee for an accommodation certificate is £115. 

Last updated 6 September 2021
A to Z of Council Services
Feedback button