Housing conditions

If you have a repair or maintenance issue with your rented accommodation that might affect the safety or health of the occupiers, you should in the first instance ask your landlord or letting agent for their help. If this does not resolve your problem then you can contact us using the form below.

Unfortunately Environmental Health cannot assist with enquiries regarding Council owned properties. You will need to speak to our Customer Services section instead on 01664 502502 so that the Housing Repairs team can help you.

Social Housing complaints

Social housing should be safe, secure and well maintained. If you have an issue with your landlord, it’s now easier to make things right.

The Make Things Right campaign advises how to get help and support if you have an issue with your social housing provider.

Last updated 24 March 2023
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.