Information on Coronavirus

Apply for a camp site licence

Camp sites are those used for tents and are different to caravan sites.

Land used as a camp site for more than 42 consecutive days or 60 days in a year requires a licence from us. When we issue the licence it will be with conditions attached to ensure the site is maintained in a good condition.

How to apply

Please complete and return the application form in the download panel, along with a plan of the site. Details of what needs to be included on the plan are listed on the last page of the application form.

Currently licenced camp sites:

The New Leaf Triangle Camp Site - Goadby Road, Chadwell. Licensed between May and October for 3 pitches. 

There are currently no files for download
Last updated 2 November 2021
A to Z of Council Services
Feedback button