Street trading licence

A street trading licence is required if you plan to sell goods or food (not pre-order them) in a street. The term 'street' includes any road, foot-way or other area to which the public have access without payment (this can include private land).

How to apply

Melton Mowbray Town Estate currently deal with all street trading enquiries in Melton Mowbray Town Centre, you can contact them by visiting their website at the link below.

For more information on street trading licences please contact the Licensing Team

Tel: 01664 502 502


Last updated 27 April 2023
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.