Providing evidence for a change in circumstances

If you have already reported your change in circumstances you can add your evidence to your MyAccount:

  • Photos of original documents taken on your mobile phone or tablet
  • Scans of the original document made using a scanner at home
  • Electronic documents you already have for example wage slips, bank statements etc.

To upload your evidence, login to your MyAccount and then select track my requests. Open your in progress Change In Circumstances, select the documents heading to add your document. 

If you have received a letter from us requesting evidence to support your housing benefit and/or your council tax support claim you can upload your evidence using the option below.

If you are unable to submit your evidence online please post this to us at the following address: Benefits Department, Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray LE13 1GH

Occasionally we also may wish to see original documents for all other evidence we might need. If we need to do this we will contact you.

Last updated 9 September 2022
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.