View my benefit claim account

You need to sign up to My Account to view your benefits account online.

Once you have registered for a My Account you will need to:

  1. register your benefits account online
  2. select 'Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit'
  3. register to view your claim
Last updated 7 December 2021
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.