Community Support Hub - Here4Melton
The Melton Borough Covid-19 Support Hub offers support to individuals, businesses and services across the borough, including support during the coronavirus pandemic.
Please use the hashtag #Here4Melton to promote the Community and Business Support Hub (Covid-19).
Those in need of support should fill out a support form by using the "I'm looking for support" button above.
We encourage businesses, organisations and individuals to contact us regarding any support they can offer.
Telephone: 01664 502342
- Common questions answered about COVID-19
- Coronavirus Privacy Notices (Melton Borough Council)
- COVID-19: track coronavirus cases (broken down into local authority areas)
- Education queries - phone the Department for Education on 0800 046 8687 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org (opening hours: 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday)
- Face Coverings - Government guidance
- Face Coverings - exemption cards
- GoodSam App - sign up to become a NHS Volunteer Responder
- Government Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp
- Government Coronavirus Stay at Home leaflet
- Government Guidance on how to help people safely.
- Leicestershire County Council Coronavirus updates
- NHS 111 - specific COVID-19 page
- NHS Covid-19 App
- Number of COVID-19 cases and risk in the UK
- Overview of COVID-19
- Rutland and Melton MP Alicia Kearns list of support throughout Melton and Rutland.
- Stay at home advice
- Travel advice
- World Health Organisation - Myth Buster Covid-19
This page was last updated on 27.04.21