Tenants' corner

Your housing team can offer the following information and advice

  • Reporting a repair to your council house
  • Planned works/maintenance
  • How to contact your housing officer
  • Engage with our tenants and leaseholders
  • Resident association groups
  • Our policies and procedures
  • Your rights and responsibilities
  • Your right to buy your council house
  • Applying for home adaptations
  • Swapping your council house

Your housing officer

Housing officers help and support our tenants.

Your housing officer will:

  • Support you to manage your tenancy agreement
  • Work with you if you are in rent arrears and ensure that any arrears are managed and kept to a minimum
  • Assist you to live independently
  • Work closely with the housing repairs team
  • Work closely with residents groups
  • Enforce all tenancy conditions

For further information and to find your housing officer, visit who is my housing officer?

Silhouette Of People (450X300)